Are you looking to get into business administration?
We have a fantastic new opportunity for someone wishing to break into the world of business administration to join our growing Southampton office as an apprentice administrator through a mixture of on the job and college training with Eastleigh College.
Here’s what’s involved
The successful apprentice administrator will be working in a small but friendly and supportive environment. The role will involve supporting the service, operations and marketing departments with the following duties;
- Assist with content and management of social media
- Make amendments to company literature including flyers
- Update news, testimonials and certificates on website
- Send out literature to potential customers
- Update data and job sheets on CRM database and Excel spreadsheets
- Assist with general administration relating to service coordination and operations
- Monitoring engineers certification
- Filing and scanning
- Any other duties as required by the business
The ideal candidate will be a team player, confident and have excellent time management skills. In return we offer a supportive environment along with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion of the programme.
Located just a short walk away from Netley train station and Victoria Country Park, the successful applicant will also benefit from 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme and additional training.
Find out more
For more details about the job please refer to our vacancy on the government Find an Apprenticeship website.
If you have any questions or want to discuss this role with us, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us directly.