There are many reasons why we think you should choose EMS, some of these are listed below;
- From our offices based in Hereford and Southampton, we cover a wide geographic area.
- We offer a full service and can help from project conception to delivery including; design, project management, installation and the future servicing and maintenance of air conditioning, process cooling and heating systems.
- We can measure plant efficiency and benchmark the performance of air conditioning, process cooling and heating systems. We can also present reports on this to ensure maximum productivity.
- Our contracts are structured to enable maximum efficiency keeping your kit running in a cost effective way 24/7/365 days per year.
- We can support you through the myriad of legislation and compliance, and will keep you up to date with new developments. We also have robust plans in place to ensure that you are kept compliant.
- We operate throughout central and Southern England and Wales from our offices based in Hereford and Southampton. Please contact us if you would like to find out more about how we can help you.
Receive latest industry news on compliance, legislation and other hot topics by signing up here.
Your privacy is important to us, and we will never disclose your personal details to anyone else to use for their mailing or marketing purposes. We would like to keep you up to date with news of special events, offers, and promotions and we may contact you by post, telephone, SMS text messaging and/or email.
What our customers are saying about us:
“I would just like to say how impressed we were with EMS during work recently carried out. Brett Reardon was exceptional in the way he carried out his work and explained everything to us. I have just raised a PO for works to be done which were recommended by John Scott, again good clear explanations on why it’s required.”
EMS Ltd, Unit 11, Rockfield Road Industrial Estate, Hereford HR1 2UA
Telephone: 01432 340 800
EMS Ltd, Unit 19, The Sidings, Hound Road, Netley Abbey, Southampton SO31 5QA
Telephone: 02380 458 243