Although sufficient ventilation in the workplace has always been a legal requirement, this year coronavirus has put it in the limelight. When properly designed and applied, ventilation can help reduce the risk of spreading the virus in the workplace.
We are currently working on ventilation projects for various clients who are looking to get staff back working and into the office safely.
EMS have the following ventilation capabilities:
Design of a suitable ventilation system
- We can calculate and specify the airflow required per person based on various factors
- We are then able to recommend a suitable ventilation system
- Produce proposal drawings
Installation and removal
- Installation of a new ventilation system and removal of any old system
- Set out a maintenance plan to keep the ventilation system working at optimum levels
Examples of our ventilation work
Here is an example of a bespoke design and installation we carried out for a ventilation system in an office where the employers wanted their staff to feel safe when returning to the office to work.
Find out more
For more information about our ventilation services please get in contact with us here.