We make you and your colleagues feel comfortable. Whether you have a large-scale office block, big open plan spaces or a series of university lecture halls, we offer installation and maintenance to suit your requirements.
Business Critical Cooling
We understand the complexities behind close control, precision humidity and temperature-controlled environments, and we have experience in providing critical engineering services to the industrial sectors including manufacturing, hospitals and pharmaceuticals.
EMS holds full accreditation as both a Mitsubishi Business Solutions Partner and Daikin D1 Business Partner. All of our engineers are F-Gas certified and we also have engineers who are Gas Safe and NICEIC accredited.
Air Conditioning Installation
EMS works with the client from start to finish providing an optimal cooling solution to meet your needs.
We can undertake work to replace existing kit like-for-like. We can also survey your existing cooling application to determine whether it is still the most efficient one, and we can make recommendations for future modifications/ installation works.
EMS also specialises in the survey, design and installation of new cooling and heating solutions in new buildings.
In order to provide you with the best solution, we follow this 5-step process:
- Understand your needs -We will meet you to discuss what the current problems are, why you need a new air conditioning system, and what you are hoping to achieve.
- Bespoke design – We will survey and measure the building or room, understand its purpose, and produce a proposal including CAD drawings, which meets your requirements.
- Schedule & Scope of Works – Upon your approval, we schedule the works to take place with minimal disruption, as per your instruction. We define a scope of work and a step-by-step project plan.
- Expert Installation – Our professional, highly-skilled, F-Gas qualified engineers will deliver the proposed installation, whilst our contract coordinators keep you informed throughout.
- Job Completion – We complete the job, enabling you to sign it off, and your business and work environment are kept running.
Experienced in meeting business needs
EMS offers its bespoke design and installation services to many industrial and commercial sectors including:
- Offices / Comfort Cooling
- Data Centres
Extensive knowledge of a variety of air conditioning systems
We have experience installing various air conditioning systems, working with brands such as Mitsubishi, Daikin, Panasonic, LG, Denco, Stulz and Kelvion Searle.
We can install all types of different air conditioning systems including:
- DX Units, including cassette and wall mounts
- Close control units for temperature and humidity precision-controlled environments
- Large multi-split VRF/VRV systems
- Hybrid water cooling solutions for minimum environmental impact
With over 20 years’ experience in the air conditioning industry, EMS are well equipped to meet and exceed your expectations. EMS prides themselves on delivering a high-quality service, from initial contact all the way through to project completion.
Contact us now to submit your enquiry
Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair
EMS provides service, maintenance, diagnostic and repair as well as 24-hour callout to your business-critical HVAC equipment. EMS works with commercial and industrial businesses to help maintain their heating and cooling equipment, promoting clean air and maintaining good health & safety, both in comfort cooling and process cooling settings.
EMS works with you to create a schedule for planned preventative maintenance (PPM). We consider the size of your systems, their application, your industry, and the frequency and duration your units are used to determine the most suitable PPM schedule for your business.
To find out more about how EMS can manage your servicing and repair works, please visit our Service & Maintenance Overview page.
Find Out More
Here at EMS we understand each business has unique air conditioning needs. Our knowledge within the commercial and industrial sectors means we have experience in providing a variety of solutions. From energy efficiency to optimum air flow we address each of your individual needs to provide the best solution.